Inter Academia Ltd Ltd /“us“, “we” or “The Company“/ respect the privacy of our users /each, a “User” or “you“/ and are committed to protect the privacy of Users who access, use or engage with the Website, and any service we provide /the “Website” and the “Services” respectively/.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Processing of your “Personal Data” /any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means/ is necessary for the provision of our service, the performance of our contractual obligations towards you, to protect our legitimate interests, and for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
- Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time.
II. WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- In the course of using the Service, we may collect certain Personal Data to provide and improve the Service, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Service or as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- When you register for the Service – some parts of our Website require you to register in order to provide you with our Services. During registration, you may be required to provide your contact details, such as your full name, email address, and phone number.
- When you send us an email – we will collect any information, including personal data that you choose to include in your inquiry to us.
- When using our Service – our web server may automatically collect your IP address and unique online identifiers. These details are pseudonymized /cannot directly identify you) and are collected for the purpose of delivering relevant content and operating and improving our Service (including services from our partners, as applicable/.
III. HOW DO WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT?
- Provision of the Service – we will use the Personal Data you provide us for the provision and improvement of our Service, to provide customer support and to respond to your queries.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of the Company, its users and/or partners.
- Enforcing of policies – we may use your Personal Data in order to enforce our policies, including but not limited to our Terms and Conditions.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation, or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
IV. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
- Internal concerned parties – we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Business partners – we share your information with business partners, such as storage and cloud services provided to us and analytics providers who help us provide you with our service. We also share your Personal Data with third parties who perform Anti Money Laundering (AML) services on our behalf. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, but they are obligated to comply with the highest security standards and applicable data protection legislation and may not use your Personal Data for any other purpose.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities – we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
V. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Your data is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners on a “need to know” basis, in order to enable the carrying out of the agreement between us.
- While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
- We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our Service, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods would be determined considering the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing Personal Data, communications, and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations /Approximately 7 years/.
VII. USER RIGHTS
- You have the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to receive information about the data we collect, who will process it, for what purposes and on what grounds.
- Right of access: at any time, you have the right to request access to your personal data and the provision of a free copy of it.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that your personal data be rectified in order to keep it up-to-date and accurate.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted after it is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or after the grounds for the processing have ceased to exist.
- Right to restriction of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability: you may request to receive your personal data in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format (i.e., in digital form), as well as request the transfer of your data to another controller designated by you, in case it is possible and feasible.
- Right to object: you can make a reasoned objection to the processing of your personal data (including profiling) when we use them on the basis of a legitimate interest. So, we may be obliged not to use them in the future.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent at any time. Thus, we are obliged not to process the Personal Data we are processing based on your consent in the future.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
VIII. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
- If you reside in the European Union (“EU“), please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
IX. OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
- We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site and Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 18 years old (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided above.
X. HOW TO CONTACT US?
- If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights or receive more information, please contact us using the details below:
Email: [email protected]
XI. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY