Under applicable law, consumers have a right to withdraw from contracts for digital content and services (as set out below), but this right is subject to exceptions.
The right of withdrawal allows consumers to withdraw from their purchase of digital services, software, and other digital content within a period of time, usually 14 days. However, for digital services that are rendered after the consumer explicitly agrees that they should start before the 14 days pass, this right can end when the consumer explicitly agrees for the download to begin and acknowledges the loss of the right of withdrawal.
I. SUBJECT OF THIS POLICY
- Inter Academia Ltd /“The Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”/, as well as the other publishers of digital content are obligated as traders to inform you of the right of withdrawal in very specific legal terms, which are below.
- If you have your habitual residence within a Member State of the European Union, of the European Economic Area, or in the UK and are entering into a contract for digital content or services with us as a consumer (i.e., for purposes which are outside your trade, business, craft or profession), you have the right to withdraw from the contract with the Company as described below.
II. EARLY EXPIRATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- By agreeing to our Terms and conditions, you lose your right of withdrawal when the supply of the content has begun and, if the contract places you under an obligation to pay, and you:
- you gave your prior express consent to begin supplying the content,
- you acknowledged that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal.
- We are obliged to provide you with the confirmation of the contract that was concluded, on a durable medium (e.g., by e-mail), including a confirmation of your prior express consent and acknowledgement to begin the performance.
III. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you have specifically informed us that you do not wish for us to supply you with the digital content during your 14-day cooling-off period, then you have the right to withdraw from this contract within those 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g., a letter sent by post). You may use the below model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- You can also complete the below model withdrawal form and submit it or any other unequivocal statement and send it to us via email to the following email address: [email protected] If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g., by e-mail) without delay.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
IV. EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
V. MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
I/we* hereby give notice that I/we* withdraw from my/our* contract of sale of the following goods*/for the provision of the following services*:
Ordered on*/received on*:
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
*Delete as appropriate.